Welcome to the swimming hall Kuohu in Kangasala! We have modern facilities for swimming, water running, exercise groups and not forgetting chilcren: a kiddy pool for babies, children's pool (max depth 90cm) and a 40-meter water slide! We have also a 1-meter spring board and a 3-meter diving tower. The exercise pool has massage showers and right next to it we have a small dipp-in icy water pool.
How to find Kuohu?
Local busses (TKL) number 40-46 come to the Kangasala bus station, from where you'll walk in 5 minutes to Kuohu. By car you can take the road number 12 (Tampere-Lahti) and take the exit to Kangasala center. You'll see the Kuohu swimming hall in the crossroads.
Driving instructions to Kuohu:
Visiting a swimming hall
Please find enclosed common instructions for visiting the swimming hall Kuohu:
In the lobby of the swimming hall, there is a cash desk where you pay the entrance fee.
Men and women have separate dressing rooms, shower rooms and saunas.
- The locker in the dressing room can be opened / locked with a card you'll get from the cash desk when you pay the entrance fee.
- Swimming time is 1,5 hours.
Before going to the sauna and swimming, wash without a swimsuit or swimming trunks. This is important for ensuring good hygiene.
It is prohibited to use underwear under a swimsuit, swimming trunks or shorts.
- Long hair should be tied on a pony tail.
A swimsuit or swimming trunks may not be taken into the sauna. When necessary, you can enter the sauna wrapped in a towel. In this case, it is a good idea to take two towels with you to the swimming hall. You should wash after the sauna as well as after going to the toilet.
- You can borrow swimming goggles and exercise equipment and swimming aids for children. Ask assistance from the life guards.
- Parents are responsible for their children at the swimming hall. Children under 9 years or children who cannot swim, must be accompanied by an adult.
Although the floor surfaces of swimming halls are covered with anti-slippery tiles, wet floor surfaces may still be slippery. In swimming hall premises, you should behave calmly and considerately.
If you have any questions regarding visiting our swimming hall, services we provide etc., please contact our customer service or the life guards.